Saturday, January 26, 2008

What are you looking at?

So I'm really tired. But I wanted to blog some things that have been happening this week....we'll see how this goes.

People are starting to stare at my belly. You really can't tell yet (when I have clothes on) that I'm pregnant. But it is funny to watch people's eyes move automatically to my belly....It's actually kind of annoying after awhile, but I know It only aggravates me after being at work for eight hours.....

I cleaned out my closet this week of all the clothes I wont be able to wear for the next year and half...or ever again....

I bought my first few maternity clothes and I might not ever wear regular jeans again. They are so stinkin comfortable.

Vance is feeling alot better thanks to his new kangaroo and oats dog food at 17 dollars per 5lb bag. 5lbs is not alot of dog food.

I've still got two papers to write for the class I took last week. Then I will start my online work for Hebrew syntax. Classes start next week but I don't really feel like I'm in school any more since I won't be on campus.

Me not being on campus should save us about $100 in gas a month though, which is good.

I have realized that if I eat every three hours I feel great. No wonder girls gain weight pregnant....I eat like six times a day.

I'm tired. still really tired. I can sleep for 12 hours and not even think about it, and then sleep 12 hours again the next night.

guess that's about it. It is really cold here in the ville and I'm about ready for summer.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

That is funny about the people looking at your belly! Just wait till they start touching it! And then you hear someone whisper to someone else..."is she pregnant?" The tiredness will go away soon...except I am heading back into it again...so you have that to look forward too! love ya!
Skrump