
So someone else also went to the doctor this week, our first child Vance. Vance needed to get his annual shots, and he had this funny rash thing on his back, and he wouldnt quit licking his behind, so I finally took him to the vet. We found out (300 dollars later) that our poor Vancer has some kind of allergy. This allergy has left a nasty rash all over his back and on the back of his legs, under his tail. The vet had to shave all the areas that were infected. Our poor baby looks like he had a saddle shaved into his back and that he looks like he has a baboon butt!
He also has to switch his food to this special kangaroo and oat dog food. Vance has been eating the same food for 5 years so this is going to be a challenge. No more dog treats either. Vance will get carrots for treats. I mean who wants carrots for treats? He feels fine, but he looks pitiful and he doesnt understand why he doesnt get his favorite dog bones anymore. He is on three medications for his rash that already looks 90% better.
Lovin a white fluffy fur ball, with just a little less fur,
Kristi
2 comments:
I don't like little dogs. But your little dog is cute. I like your little dog. Our 16 lbs. cat had a rash on his back once. We didn't have to shave his hair though...he started ripping it out. I like vance.
I'm with you on the doggie allergy thing...Lily Belle....my 4 year old, has them...that food is SUPER pricy!!!
Post a Comment