Sunday, January 20, 2013

23 Days

Count down is on to Hadley's birthday. 23 days! I go from panic to excitement, from anticipation to anxiety.

What's new? we've had the flu around here! BOOOO. Actually it was only Jesse that fell prey to the nasty virus. Yes, we all had the flu vaccine, Yes he would have been much worse if he had not have had it. His fever lasted about 3 days and his cough/sore throat about 4. Pretty mild considering it is pretty severe this year. It's been raining, raining, raining, here.

We've been doing a ton of cleaning, organizing, washing, scrubbing, etc, preparing for baby #3.(With a  lot of help from Willard, my mom, sister, and Benji's mom!)

 This week I have certainly felt the weight of the last weeks of pregnancy hit me. I am exhausted, my reflux is horrible and my back pain is almost unbearable. I'm holding on though! can not wait to meet our girl.

I've only gained 10lbs with this pregnancy! holy cow, I never thought that was possible. I credit the stomach bug I had 3 times, my kids running me ragged and the reflux that has kept me nauseous most of the nine months.

Today Jesse and I are skipping church yet again. He's not contagious anymore, but I'm holding my breath, praying that none of us catch anything else before February 12th.

No comments: