Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We Made It!

Jesse turned one!

We made it through the first year!


I seriously can not believe how fast this past year went. I adore my son and can not imagine how we ever lived without him! He has been such a great  baby, especially since he has had one big ear infection his entire life. :(

Bad news is this one year mark means I've got to get busy in da gym or hitting da pavement....the rest of this baby weight HAS to come off. I've got to get motivated, not sure yet which route I will take. Maybe Weight Watchers, maybe South Beach, maybe the no food ever diet...haha. just kidding.

But stay tuned. I'll probably, hopefully, maybe blog every once in awhile about my weight loss. I desperately need motivation.

3 comments:

Mrs. Flamingo said...

Happy Birthday Jesse!

I'm almost always on weight watchers (and the new points plus is pretty awesome). And SkinnyTaste.com has some seriously yummy recipes. But, I've heard really amazing things about the Paleo diet and how it works. I'm not ready to give up a lot of what they do, but it's another low-carb type of diet. Does Greenville have CrossFit? A lot of the CrossFit gyms support a Paleo diet.

Kristi said...

yes, yes, and yes. the ONLY issue i have with a gym or W.W. is paying for it. we are on a tight budget until we get all our medical bills from jesse paid off.

hopefully soon, like after tax returns i can join a gym and get back into having some time to myself. i am one of those who actually LOVE exercise and like to sweat, we just don't have the $ right now..and i need a gym. i can't do the stuff at home. just doesn't work for me. I've heard great things about cross fit. i also have decided that i now have time to pay attention to our diet again. for the first few months of baby # two in the house i was just in survival mode. now i think i can handle actually caring about what we all eat. I'm making progress, slowly.

hollie marie said...

Hi Kristi! I found your blog through KK... and I have a suggestion for your weight loss goal! Have you ever heard of Advocare? I just (like a week ago) finished their 24 day challenge and lost a ton of weight and have never felt better. I've blogged several times about it, and would totally recommend you checking it all out! Good luck!