Monday, February 14, 2011

Happiest Valentines day!






My cup runs over yall.

I am so so blessed and I try to never take it for granted a single day. Even on the toughest days I realize how fortunate I am to have Benji, Emery, Jesse AND even Vance in my life.

These days with little ones are trying and sometimes never ending, but I always take time at the end of each day to thank God that he allows me to raise my child myself in our home.

It is hard, it is financially straining but worth it to me.

Benji is the love of my lifetime and I am so so grateful that we found each other. I know there are few men like him out there.

With all that said, we are laying low today! Emery and I went and did some last minute shopping for Jesse (thanks to the gift cards from yesterdays church shower).

Now it is nap time. I got the windows open and I'm ready to rest on this beautiful day.

Oh and nine days until Jesse comes, in case you were counting. :)

No comments: