Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orange Beach



Whew! Our modem and router were fried in a storm a few days ago. 36 hours with out Internet is a long time now a days!

120 bucks and 8 hours of phone time with customer service we are back online.

Anyway, here are two pics from our time with the youth at Orange Beach, Student Life camp.

David Platt was our speaker, Charlie Hall led worship. It was an amazing time. This year we took Benji's mom and dad to look after Emery. (I just couldn't bare the thought of having to leave her another week after leaving her for Serbia.) This way I got to spend a good amount of time with her, but could still be with the youth and attend all the conference sessions.

Benji's secretary took these adorable pictures of Boo!

I'll post more from the trip later as they come in on facebook. But these were obviously the best ones so far. :)

No comments: