Emery is definitely two.
I am seeing a whole new side of her. And unfortunately for her, I am in no mood to deal with such depravity.
She wants what she wants and she wants it NOW! When she starts to throw her fit I get a glimpse of how she's going to be when she's 13. Lord help us all.
This week she has had a little virus, which has made her not feel so good. I sure hope we can get this new attitude in check before baby2 comes along.
Benji has had basketball camp this week Weds, Thurs, and Friday nights. I have been so tired, and she has felt so crummy that we just sit together and watch DVD's.
I think she is finally feeling better today. We had some ice cream and some cheese sandwiches. Which frankly should make anyone feel better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment