We hit a milestone this past week with Emery. We had to get her a big girl car seat. I love the pattern so much I just had to post a picture.
The Britax Roundabout 50 is a convertible car seat (rear and front facing) is usable up to 50lbs. Best rated in The Baby Bargains Book. Which is my go to book for all things baby.
Jeremy's mom got us a Britax for Amelia for us to use when she outgrows the little baby seat. It's brown with polka dots on it...it could still work for a boy, I think. Colton has had two of them and I hear that they are the best!
3 comments:
Jeremy's mom got us a Britax for Amelia for us to use when she outgrows the little baby seat. It's brown with polka dots on it...it could still work for a boy, I think. Colton has had two of them and I hear that they are the best!
Love the "cowmooflage" and LOVE my two Britax carseats........good choice!
well I L.O.V.E my Baby Bargains Book that recommended it! One of my wise, kind friends gave me a copy when I was preggo! :)
Post a Comment