Emery got her ears pierced.
She was such a big girl! She obviously cried after the first one. I know it was a shock, but once the second one was finished all she needed was a hug and her paci and she forgot all about what had just happened.
She is growing so fast! These pictures that Sue, (Benji's mom) took show how she is turning into an official toddler.

Emery with her cousin Lydia chillin at her other cousin Luke's t-ball game.



Pretty much the most precious thing you have ever seen.
2 comments:
Beautiful! If you need some more bows I make them now for Susan Record. I can get them at cost price and mail them to you as a gift.
thanks for the offer!
but my sister actually makes bows! i havent really started using them that much though, she is just now getting enough hair...ha ha.
Post a Comment