Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love One Another. Give Me A Break

As believers we are called to "love one another". I Think that this is such a loaded commandment.

There are many ways we can show the love of Christ to each other. I'm not going to take the time listing them all....But I think there is one way that is mucho important.

Let's all just give each other a break every once in awhile. Seriously.

Cut your spouse some slack if he doesn't take out the trash.

Cut your spouse some slack if she doesn't fold the laundry. Ever.

Cut your Mom some slack if she tells you the SAME thing 15 times a day.

We are all human. We are all sinners. God's grace is sufficient for us all.

I've been reading (again) Instruments In The Redeemer's Hand, and this is the basic message. Love your neighbor because God loves you. And you're pretty messed up yourself.

So let's just all chill out and give each other a break.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Was this written in response to something said to me earlier in that day?? :)

Kristi said...

no girl! that is the funny thing...i wrote this the night before. ha ha. isnt that crazy!