Benji is hunting this weekend. So its just me and Emery...well, and Vance. Vance is significant. You never realize what a pain it is to have to take a dog out 5 times a day until you have 5 month old.
Why is it that all three of us have to go to the bathroom at the same time?
Any way, that is why a fenced in back yard is one of our "must haves" in our new home.
I've decided I'm taking up hunting. So I can go away for a weekend. Well, okay not really hunting, but I need to get away. Alone, i.e. no baby, no dog, no husband.
Not that I don't LOVE them all. Of course I do.... But Benji gets to get away, why shouldn't I?
Benji has a few friends that always go with him hunting, so I'm going to need some "huntin buddies"....
So who wants to go with me? I'm thinking either Atlanta or Asheville.....
4 comments:
I'll take up hunting! :) :) :) Just let me know!
Moms need to "hunt" too. I am there! Mabye there is a forest with lots of deer in between here and there we could meet at.
Girl...me and Dana and April are going to do a Spring day away at the spa! LIke around March or something! You gotta find time for yourself...if you don't...no one will do it for you! I am game!
Take me! Take me! Take me! Name the day and time and I'll have some milk pumped! :) I miss you!
Post a Comment