Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Day Your In...The Next Day You Are Out.

We had a running tally of how much Emery might weigh.

Italicized names are out. Bold names are still in the running.

If you are out, don't be upset, Benji and I didn't even make the cut.

Benji- 8.2
Kristi- 8.0

Maxey(Benji's dad)- 6.5
Sue(Benji's mom)- 7.11

Shannon(Benji's bro)- 7.5

Neysa(Sis in law)- 8.6
Lydia(Niece)- 10.11

Cindy(My mom)- 8.14
Kathi(My sis)- 8.12
Kenny(Bro in law)- 9.4


Dana(friend)- 8.4

Grandma- 8.8

Casey- 7.9

3 comments:

George said...

I've got money on 8.12...if it isn't too late. I guess it is sort of cheating with my trying to jump in now.

Kathi said...

I've sooooo got this one in the bag!!!!!! he he he!

Dana said...

So....if we were using the Price is Right Version of the "Guess Emery's Birth Weight Game," I would win, because I didn't go "over." Neysa has Emery at 8.6, and I have her at 8.4. Do I win?? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I can't wait to see more pictures of her!!