Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Sweating

I'm hot. No seriously. really hot. I'll be 32 weeks on Saturday. We are getting really excited about this whole baby thing. She is moving all the time, and as you can tell from the photos, she is definitely growing. I can feel where her head is, mainly because it's the spot that hurts the most when I lay on it.

We had a great time at the beach. Time went by to fast.



I have gained 40lbs during this pregnancy so far. Looks like I'll be pushing the 50 mark towards the end. That should be fun to take off.

Work is getting harder for me. It just hurts to stand that long. It's starting to hurt walking around the grocery.

We have had two great showers! And are continuing to get things ready for Emery's arrival. Riverbend gave us a shower the Sunday after we got back from the beach and we were so blessed.



Benji has been in class all this week. He has one next week and then one in July for a week....then he is D.O.N.E! Hopefully after that a job will "fall" into his lap and we will be off to unknown lands....after Emery is born of course.

Not much more to report. I've started going to the doctor every two weeks now. We have one more awesome shower (given by my sis and friend Loria) in Gainesville, and then I have to stay put!

No comments: