Thankfully I have amazing friends and family and they have all set me up with the last minute things I need for Hadley. My GNO girls gave me a super fun diaper shower and I got a ton of wipes and diapers. SOOOO thankful for them and the love that we all have for each other. I seriously prayed for decades for a group of friends like this one. most of them have 3 kids too, So we can all be crazy together. :)
This weekend we headed to Gainesville to celebrate Asher's FOURTH birthday party. For real y'all, my sister throws the best parties. This year it was a circus theme. SO FUN. Emery and Jesse had a blast and I enjoyed all the circus food a little too much.
Jesse has his 2nd birthday coming up on the 23rd. I have GOT to get prepared for that before Hadley comes and I've also got to get Emery's valentines ready for her class, since I will be in the hospital still on Valentines day. I really am so excited about having another squishy baby in the house. The only anxiety I really have is that she comes out healthy, no issues and gets to come home with us on time.
I constantly feel so undeserving off all the good things I have in my life. I can't believe God is allowing us to raise yet another one of his children. On top of all that I get to parent with the BEST husband on the planet. I seriously mean that. I try not to over emphasis all he does all the time because I realize not everyone has that. But he does more than I ever deserve. I'm trying to rest and relax these next nine days before major surgery and a new baby!







No comments:
Post a Comment