I made it! Emery started school, College football is back in season and the air is turning cooler. Finally. Those final weeks of summer were tough! I am feeling so much better now in my 2nd trimester. Emery and Jesse are settling into a nice routine with Pre-school and church activities starting back.
As usual we have had a busy few weeks. We had the privilege of heading to Athens for the first UGA game of the season. We had a BLAST! I love, love, love going to the Georgia games. I grew up in Athens and my Dad was a huge UGA fan as it was his Alma Mater. When I am there I feel like Im honoring his memory and one of his favorite things.
October 2nd is the big day that we find out the gender of baby #3. Although I will be surprised if it is NOT a boy, we welcome either gender and are so excited to find out! I've only bought a few things here and there for baby. A diaper bag, a Sophie giraffe and a set of gender neutral Aiden and Anias Blankets. The blanket set had the cutest bee blanket and owl blanket included so I would have bought it even if I knew the sex.



No comments:
Post a Comment