We have been in full swing with birthday parties, ministry, celebrating anniversaries and more ministry.
Emery is FOUR!!!! I can not possibly believe that I have a 4 year old. She and Jesse are playing together better and better every day. I'm excited for her school year to start but i know Jesse will miss her terribly.
Benji was in charge of a VBS in an impoverished part of S.C. Joanna, S.C. It made for some long days for him and for me and the kids! Emery did get to go to most of it and she loved it. We were at the beach when our church did VBS so I was glad she got the opportunity to experience it.
We celebrated our 11th anniversary this weekend. HOLY MOLY I can not believe it's been 11 years. We have accomplished a ton over those years but some times it does feel like we just got started.
We sent the kids to Georgia. Benji had middle school pastor's camp on Saturday but came home late afternoon so we headed out on the town. It was pouring rain just as we headed out so we joined the rest of Greenville at the mall for a few hours. It was fun just to walk around like the old days. We had dinner at The Lazy Goat , which was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites in Greenville.
Today we are laying low and staying in the house. Emery is coloring and Jesse is being Mr. Destructo as usual. Friday I have another ultra sound, so hopefully I will have some more photos of baby #3 to share.



No comments:
Post a Comment