Sometimes I get tired. I get grumpy, i get hungry- which makes me grumpy.
I get overwhelmed. I get burned out....
But that never ever changes the way I feel about these two.
I would give my LIFE for them. I wake up for them. I love them like I have never loved before.So. If I complain. Sorry, I believe in honesty and life is honestly not always rainbows and cupcakes. but my life IS in perspective. I believe in a Sovereign God, who is always GOOD, even if I feel like crap. My feeling and emotions and attitude may fluctuate. My JOY, my FAITH, HOPE and LOVE never waivers.
I may be more human than others, or I may just express my temporary feelings more. Maybe it is because I am confident in The One who is eternal and never changing.
That's the deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment