Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No Allergy Problems Here

Well, it did end up being the stomach bug Jesse had and he lovingly shared it with Benji then Me. Emery (as of today) has not fallen prey...

But I'm holding my breath. Today is the first day Jesse has had no symptoms, since Friday! That's a long time for a baby to be sick. He definitely had it the worst. Thankfully the nurse on call told me to put him back on his formula since it was soy. I was really concerned because we had just switched him to mainly table food and whole milk.

Which does NOT agree with the stomach bug. He has stayed pretty active and playful, we've just had a lot of messes.

I feel like just throwing all the clothes, sheets, towels, blankets, everything out and starting over! It is nasty up in here.

Benji spent all Monday in the bed, Then Tuesday I spent all day in bed. Wednesday (today) Benji went back to work....BOOOO! leaving me, not yet fully recovered home with the babies. At least Emery had school this morning so I got a few more hours of rest while Jesse took his morning nap.

I know that's the only way it can be done and I really try not to complain but I think that is the hardest part about being a SAHM. I can't send my kids to daycare and take a sick day. BUT I MADE IT!

Tonight was Wednesday night church meal, so I had my first food tonight and sweet tea. I think that sweet tea was the best thing I've tasted, ever!

Benji lost 12 POUNDS!!! CRAZY!!! He did have a head start on me with his 3 day hospital stay. I've only lost 5. I know it's all water weight but it sure is fun to see those numbers go down! It adds a little positivity to an otherwise horrible month.

Another positive note is that I haven't been outside so I haven't had any issues with the pollen...yet.

No comments: