Friday, March 30, 2012

Blessed


These past few weeks have worn me down. Benji in the hospital. Me being seriously afraid for his life, (for the first few hours)....then coming home.

Trying to get back to normal for a week, then we get hit with the stomach bug. Praise the LORD Emery never got the virus.

Jesse was the worst, lasting for about a week for him. Benji and I both had it about 24 hours.

This week however, I have been reminded....

Renewed.

Thankful that it was JUST a stomach virus, JUST an unknown virus that sent Benji to the hospital.

So many people are suffering REAL illnesses, lifetime sickness, REAL loss.

So this week I was just thankful. Thankful that my family is healthy. That we have an awesome house (normal by American standards- Castle by World wide standards). We have so much to be thankful for.

I am feeling back to my "normal" self again. I am loving life, loving the every day, loving the place God has put me.

I am...We are so so blessed.

No comments: