Emery thinks it is hilarious that she is 3 and I am 33.
Any way. I guess 33 is the year it all officially starts to fall apart.
My gall bladder has received it's eviction notice.
I'm just thankful that I know what my issue is and ready to feel better!
We threw together and sprinted to pull off Emery's 3rd birthday party with her friends and my family.
Benji stayed up for three nights until about 2am putting together a swing set. I spent all day one day wrangling Emery and Jesse by myself (Benji had a youth camp). Let me tell you it is next to impossible to decorate, clean and wrap presents for a party of a 3 year old when that said 3 year old is in the same house. Ha! I was like a stealth ninja sneaking around trying to hide presents and balloons and stuff.
She had a blast though! and I think her friends had fun too. (Largely due to the fact that Benji rigged the slip in slide up to the swing set slide, with the hose attached and doused it in dish soap.....)
I can't believe my girl is 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment