Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Very First Of Many

Praise the Lord Emery started MMO this week!

Her first day of many many more first days of school.

She goes from 9-1 two days a week. Which is nice now but it is going to be a life saver as soon as baby2 comes along.

She is such a social girl, she thrives off of interaction with other people. I don't know who is more excited about this new experience me or her. Both days she came home saying "mama I have fun at school!"

So precious. :)

I was a tad emotional the first day we dropped her off, but that quickly turned to pure joy when I came back home to a quiet empty house and jumped back into bed the sleep some more!

Speaking of sleeping, this baby2 is sucking the very life out of me. I am wiped out still most of the time. I just can never get enough rest. I have also started getting some pretty intense headaches. I've been joking that I think that's a sign it's a boy. This go round has definitely proved to be more difficult.

I'm hoping that the second half of this pregnancy will prove easier than the first half.



No comments: