The nausea is gone, but now the stomach issues have set in. I've also been getting some nasty headaches. I don't remember either of these issues being as intense with Emery. My hip is hurting as well. :( Okay enough with the griping. I'm super excited about this baby, I just have to get out all the frustrations every now and then.
My reflux and heart burn have started earlier as well this time. The reflux is alot worse than with Emery. The few times I have thrown up this pregnancy have been as a result of reflux more than nausea. NOT FUN! Sorry if that was TMI, but I am talking about pregnancy here.
We find out in a few weeks what we are having and I absolutely can not wait! I think we have finally decided on two names, one boy and one girl name. With Emery we only had one name and were going to use it either way, but this time I just couldn't decide on a gender neutral name as good as "Emery." :)
I have no feeling as to what this baby is either. I keep going back and forth between the two sexes.
I still haven't gained any weight with this baby yet. I know, I know I should be glad, and really I am, but my Dr. did say that it was about time to put on a few pounds.
Benji started hunting this week. 'sigh'....no really I don't mind (most of the time). AT LEAST this year he is in a hunting club in S.C. and not trekking back to Georgia or KY to hunt, which was what happened last year. So this year is a major improvement.
I also really love getting a freezer full of deer meat. Not having to buy ground beef at all during the winter is great!
I'm starting to meal plan so I'm going to try and post a little about that soon. We've got to cut down in some areas in preparation for this new bambino, and let's face I ain't gettin rid of cable.
p.s. I've noticed also with this baby in the oven I can not spell at all! I'm usually pretty good, but it must be the hormones. mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment