Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Like Real Quick Like

Okay. I've been blogger slack.

Easter is my new favorite holiday.

It used to be New Years. But New Years as my fav holiday isn't really conducive to having kids.

Easter Sunday was SO MUCH FUN! Emery was adorable in her dress. She was adorable opening her Easter basket and she was adorable hunting eggs.

My Momz and sis and Benji's family came up for the day and we had a great time.

Confession- I feel kind of bad about my earlier post about facebook. But I can't take it back (draw back of blogging/venting to the world).... it was just a bad week. you know, it was THAT week.

I'll just blame it on the ol' default reason all us desperate housewives go crazy at least once a month.

Anyhoo. I do feel bad. I may have over reacted about SOME things going on.

I'm just still trying to figure out my new place in life. I'm still new at this whole "pastor's wife/stay at home mom/housewife thingy. I digress.....

Emery is so fun at this age! There was like a few weeks that I thought I was in for it. But she has mellowed out/and or realized I'm still da boss..... and I am loving this stage.

My allergies are killing me. A slow, painful, snot filled death.

Benji joined a hunting club. So I will see him sometime this summer I guess.

I have learned more Chinese from Nick Jr. than I did the entire month we were there.

Dora The Explorer is Emery's BFF.

At least it aint Thomas The Train.

3 comments:

Annette said...

ni hao!

Holly Smith said...

I Love that, Emery's BFF is Dora, thats Stephanie's ,ooh and Max and Ruby she has 2 stuffed animals now named max and Ruby! haha Still lov'n your blog!!

Jenny said...

ha ha (to you know what)
I love Dora, and I don't even have kids.