Friday, March 12, 2010

Feels Like Home To Me



I can not explain how much I love Whole Foods. I can not explain how much it has changed my life.

I've said before, when Benji was looking for a job I had two requirements.

A city w/ a Starbucks and a Whole Foods.

Well God honored my request. And I thank him often.

And, contrary to most people's opinion, they have the cheapest milk, eggs, cheese, bacon, peanut butter, yogurt.... etc in town....the list could go on of the things that I buy that are staples there.....That are the cheapest in town.

And all the staples I buy I can feel good about feeding my family.

I might cry, I am so over come with love.

www.wholefoodsmarket.com

2 comments:

Casey said...

Should I admit that when I read the title of this post, I had a MAJOR flashback of some ZTA days long ago........

Kristi said...

me too! haha. i cant get it out of my mind now. that was your song too wasnt it?