
It is with great sadness that I announce I am down to my last pound of my partner markout coffee.
Many of you may know that Starbucks partners get a free pound of coffee EVERY week. You have to drink a lot of coffee to go through a lb a week.
I gave away many of my markouts over the four years I was at da bux.
But my last year of work I knew I would never get such opportunity again, so I began stock piling it. (Hoarding it whatever).
I also happened to be pregnant my last year at work, so I wasn't drinking much coffee, the occasional decaf, but I was so nauseous I mostly wanted nothing to do with coffee.
Well I managed to save around 60 bags of coffee. I gave some away, and kept some...today I opened up the last bag.
It is a sad, sad day. Not because I will never taste fresh ground Starbucks coffee again, oh no. But because now we will be out ten extra dollars a month, since I will now have to buy the beans.
I have officially graduated to the other side of the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment