But I am.
I work really hard at looking like I do nothing to my hair. well, most of the time I actually DO NOTHING....but whatever.
When we lived in Greenville before I could never find a salon that I loved. When you are paying what I pay you must love it. So I drove back to Gainesville to get my hair done....for THREE plus years.
Once we moved to Louisville I found a place that was okay. I went there for awhile until they started canceling my appointments. I then found a great little salon called Jerry Heston...if you live in Louisville and are looking for a salon they are awesome. I was so sad when I had to leave.......
Any girl who takes this kind of stuff seriously knows how stressful it is to find a new salon. You develop a relationship like no other with whoever does your hair. It is a very personal and expensive experience. I found a salon that was okay here in Greenville. I really liked the girl who did my hair. But the last time I went I really disliked my highlights.
While flipping through my monthly Elle magazine I made an amazing discovery! A salon in Greenville was voted one of the best 100 salons in the country! I checked out their website, the prices were the same as I was paying, I went and had a fabulous time! So if you are in the Greenville area check out Christopher Ashley Salon.
2 comments:
Anything in there for Birmingham?
So true! It took me years to find my stylist. I hate breaking in someone new.
Post a Comment