It feels like lately I have been burning both ends of the candle. I am worn da slap out!
I have so many updates to post, Emery's birthday party, our beach trip, Emery's second birthday party, our camping trip......and so on. I will get to it one day.
Right now all my spare time, which is none, is spent stressing about the upcoming Wednesday night class I'm teaching on the Protestant Reformation.
Let's just say my theological brain is a tad rusty. I'm excited, terrified, and super anxious about this class. I'm thankful for the opportunity, but afraid my brain has been in mommy mode for too long.
I am also about 15lbs away from my pre Emery weight. I'm excited about being so close, but frustrated that her first birthday passed with me still having these last lbs to lose. My goal was to have it all lost by her birthday.
That is what's going on in summary form....
No comments:
Post a Comment