Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Got Nothing But Love

My life is over flowing with love right now.

I love love love Emery. People always say that until you are a parent you'll never fully understand unconditional love.....well people were right. The best part of my day is in the morning when she first wakes up. She is so happy and we just smile and laugh at each other for awhile. I love being back in Greenville. I love our church and the fact that Benji actually gets paid to do what he loves.

In honor of all the loveliness in my life right now I've decided to post a list of all things loved by muah.... in no particular order, okay...

(so dont get all righteous on me if Jesus is on the list below mascara).

*emerys smile *vance licking my face *the way benjis eyes turn up when he smiles *sushi with girlfriends *my coffee pot.grinds the beans fresh every morning *sugar in the raw *natural peanut butter *mascara *shoes *maternity jeans *bravo tv marathons *season one of greys *mission trips to new countries *stamps in my passport *election years *lattes *black coffee *dry breve cappuccinos *irresistible grace *the sea shore *remembering summers on the lake *a good cheap manicure *the smell of my shampoo *sephora *reformation history *itunes gift cards *fridays with benji *sunday mornings *books *romans 8:28-31 *being a mama *benji cooking breakfast *fall mornings *old hymns *advil *san pellegrino *jesus' blood and righteousness *weddings *graduations *text messages *hoodies *the streets of buenos aires *hearing a really good song for the first time *lazy saturdays *diet coke...AND french fries*

No comments: