
This winter I have been extra careful about washing my hands, using hand sanitizer and making sure I miss the greeting at church. I opted out of getting a flu shot after talking with my Dr.....and this week I got a nasty cold. and it sucks, big time.
I'm pretty sure that I know where it came from, one nameless restuarant that we took a chance on. When we were there I thought to my self, "self, you are going to get a cold or the flu from this place." That was Friday, I was sick by Sunday.
There is nothing worse than being pregnant, having a red raw nose, fever, cough and still having to make peoples annoying no foam extra blah blah lattes.
You see that is one of the draw backs of Starbucks. You can never call in. For me to miss a day of work I would have to sit here all day and call around town trying to get someone to cover my shift, which no one will ever do. I think that Starbucks coorporate would rather have your snot drip into the lattes of the customers than not have the latte made at all.
My Dr said that taking Tylenol Cold was safe for the baby so I've at least gotten some relief, but this is one of those colds that doesn't really budge, no matter what you do or what you take, this one, like a Louisville winter will just have to be waited out.
No comments:
Post a Comment