Sunday, February 3, 2008

14 weeks and Hebrew



This is a picture of a 14 week old baby. I'm about 14 weeks and a few days.

A side note- this picture, this experience is exactly why I could and would never vote for anyone who was pro-choice. Call me a one issue voter if you want but if you had seen what I saw at my 11 week ultrasound, (which is still an acceptable time for abortion), you would understand.

I am really starting to look and feel pregnant. Last night I had to get up four times to go to the bathroom. Seriously four times. During church today I suddenly thought, "I have to eat Macaroni Grill right now." But it subsided and we ate lunch at home.

I'm also starting to get more emotional about everything. T.V., work, school, Vance, how my clothes fit, whatever. Which may be surprising to some, but I seriously am usually pretty even tempered.
We watched We Are Marshall last night and I cried the entire movie. Hope I don't cry during the superbowl b/c we are going to a party.

My Hebrew Syntax and Exegesis class is progressing rapidly and I'm already having a hard time keeping up. But it's my last class before graduation so I'm keeping up out of complete determination. I've decided that Greek was alot easier than Hebrew. Crazy I know for all of you who went on the Greek journey with me, Greek was more stressful, but Hebrew is just hard. I'm gonna make it through though, because I want to.

Guess that's about it. We go to the doctor again on Friday. Next month we find out if baby Ladd is pink or blue.

3 comments:

Casey said...

So.....when are we going to see some sideways pics so I can see your little belly?? :)

Alicia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! I'm with Casey, though...When do we get to see the belly?

Kristi said...

soon! Im still nervous about taking pictures. I still feel just fat! but soon though.