Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 3

July, 4th is really one of my favorite holidays.

This year I barely noticed it. I has been POURING, like monsoon rain all week. Benji finally made it through, Munich, Paris and safely landed in Serbia. They will be there for the next week running around like crazy with our dear friends the Hepners.


 This is Caroline. She has been my saving grace during Benji's time away.  She comes over once or twice a week, while I'm here to let me run errands, nap. do laundry, etc. My therapist, (different post for a different time) suggested that I get her to come once a week over the summer. GREAT IDEA.


And,.... Honestly I can remember if I posted about our beach trip to Student Life camp this year. If I did I'm sorry. But I took Emery this time for the first year by herself. I knew going in that my intentions were to minister to my oldest daughter. We had a blast. We ended up being there the week of my 35 birthday. 

We haven't celebrated yet. In a few week we are headed to ATL to spend the weekend, alone, together!  I can not wait until Benji and the crew arrive safely home from Serbia. And we can spend a few weeks together before School starts. 

No comments: