I want to like run a marathon, or go to Europe, or climb a mountain or do anything but dishes and laundry and dishes and laundry! ha!
It's got to be a combination of the gorgeous weather and the fact that I'm just waiting around on Hadley to make an appearance. I guess part of me knows that once she is here, the chapter of "child bearing" years will be over for us. I will mentally be able to start working more on getting my self back together, ummm losing weight #1. Finding an outlet/hobby #2.
Every day I have these grandiose ideas of cooking crazy things, wanting to start some project on the house, clean out the attic, whatever is ridiculous, I think about it and want to do it..
CRAZY Pregnant hormones!
So on a whim and a very impulsive night. I ordered these Veronica Slouch Frye Boots from Zappos, on a Friday night and they were on my porch Monday morning. I have to say I have never, ever spent this much on boots, but I am so glad I did. These are seriously some of the most beautiful hand crafted boots I have ever seen. I know I will wear them forever. No buyer's remorse here! Early Christmas present from Hadley to me. :)
This may seem contradictory since I just posted about splurging on a pair of boots, but I swear it's not. I am so, so grateful for where God has me and my family right now. My cup is overflowing with blessings. My husband is the LOVE of my life, my best friend. My home is my favorite soft place to fall and my kids keep my heart beating. That TRULY is all I need. The boots just add to the fun of having to wear shoes. * ![]() |
| My Boy. My True Love, Jesse. Makes my heart skip! |
![]() |
| Filet that I cooked the other night. If I had cooked 4 I would have eaten them all. For realz. |
![]() |
| My fake, fat, pregnant girl ring I got for 40 bucks to wear since my wedding bands don't fit! ha FUN! |





No comments:
Post a Comment