Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of K3!!!



Emery started her first day of K3 today! I'm not sure who was more excited me or her.

Right now Jesse is napping and I am actually blogging...BEFORE 12 am!!!

I just spent a long weekend with friends at the beach. Such a great time! We slept, ate, laid on the beach and talked and laughed a ton. The beach, good food and good friends are all a balm to my weary soul. Just what I needed after the last 2 weeks I've had.

Benji also got to attend the first game of the season for UGA. They didn't win, boo, but he had a great time and I'm so so glad he got to go.

Things are looking up finally in the Ladd home.

Jesse in his Georgia jersey.



The girls!




We did alot of this..


We ate alot like this!


We did alot of this as well.

No comments: