Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing In Tha New Year

For the past two years I've had a party on new year's eve.

This year, as expected I just couldn't do it. Christmas wore me slap out!

I am thankful for the rest and low key night we have planned. Benji's got about 50 bowl games to watch and hopefully Emery will find entertainment in the form of her new toys.

I plan on getting caught up on blogger and setting up my new Kindle.

I know, I know, I'm actually against the whole idea of Kindle, BUT my mom gave me one as a surprise Christmas gift.... SOOO I think I'll give it a try and of course I'll love it. :) The best part of the Kindle, which I learned after the fact is that all the classic novels you can download free! Holla! Which means I'll be reading some of the ones I never did in school.

We are also having a mini marathon of baby room makeovers. There's alot of spray paint flying today and toys, pictures and clothes being moved from one room to another.

Hopefully one more weekend like this and we will have Emery in her new big girl room and a nursery patiently awaiting the arrival of our BOY.

Every new year I enjoy the process of reflecting on the past year and making goals/plans for the new one ahead. This year, however, I feel the need to just let the new year ring in peacefully and restfully! No horns, no hats, no goals!

No comments: