Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Diversion

In less than two weeks I'll be leaving my Boo.

To fly far far away.

I'm crazy. Crazy for thinking I could actually go through with this.

So I'm eating. And crying. And blogging. And cleaning. Rearranged the laundry room today. And the kitchen.

Organized the recycling. Really.

I can't sleep.

But I'm fine.

But if you think of me. Pray for me. I hate flying. Which is the real issue.

Emery actually stays with both sets of grandmama's all the time. It's not the leaving her I fear. It is the flying. Which I know is irrational. I think once we actually land in Serbia I will be fine.

And we have a day and a half layover in Paris.

Which I've mentioned.

Which is what is getting me through.

I know. I already said I was irrational.

I'm gonna get some meds for the plane ride.

And write down everything I want Emery to know in life.

And keep eating.

And blogging.

And watching Desperate Housewives.

And Gossip Girl.

Okay. I revealed too much.

No comments: