Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?

Ever heard the saying, "messy car, messy life"? Well I believe it.

Disorganization is a symptom of a bigger issue. A chaotic house, piles of junk, clutter is all a representation of internal chaos. I know that when I'm feeling depressed, anxious, over stressed, my house, my car, my KITCHEN all reflects that.

anyhoo....I've always suspected all this to be true....well I ran across this book and it takes it a step further, noting that our issues with weight are also connected to all the clutter. The clutter in our minds, the clutter in our homes manifest itself as "clutter" on our butts!

Simple concept really....but hard and convicting to work through!


2 comments:

Hepners Blog said...

I think the clutter is what makes the stress...more stressful :)

Hepners Blog said...

I think the clutter is what makes the stress...more stressful :)