Recently I have been trying to save money. Once I quit working to become the full time CEO of the Ladd house hold, I looked for any where to cut cost.
I am all about store brands. Whole Foods and Publix have execellent store brand items.
Target and Walmart have many that are mentionable, I just don't shop at either place enough because I tend to get in trouble in both stores. Ha ha....anyhoo....
Here is my list of items that I feel are inferior in their off brand counter parts.
Name brands are a must for the following.....
Trash bags, (I have tried and tried to find a store brand that works, they break every time.)
Dishwasher detergent
Tampons, (hey it IS my blog, you should be used to this kind of stuff.)
Mayonnaise, (Dukes is the only kind worth buying.)
Cheerios. E will eat the real ones, gives Vance the off brand. haha.
Coffee beans .....Starbucks, need I say more.
Q Tips
Ice Cream... We are a Briars fam
No comments:
Post a Comment