Monday, July 13, 2009

First Time For Everything

This past week we took the youth of BCBC to Orange Beach, Alabama for Student Life camp.

We had a BLAST! And the youth (and adults) were challenged to FL!P their lives......

As most of you know we have been back in Greenville for almost a year! This was Benji's first week long camp with BCBC...... Time has flown by.

We are so blessed to work with such an amazing group of highschoolers.

I tell Benji all the time, "I love your job"..... and I do. We are so blessed to get to serve God by loving and serving the youth of BCBC.

Here are some of the few hundred pics taken over the week.

This was also Emery's first time at the beach, so of course I had to include MANY of her experiencing this new world.


Benji was exhausted by the end of the week. ha ha.

He DID win "youth pastor of the day" on the last day, so we figured that meant he was "youth pastor of the year".

He said, "only put sunscreen on my shoulders"....so I did.

She really did love the pool. It was just naptime.



The sand was fun, she just wanted to eat it and mean mommy wouldn't let her.

3 comments:

Hepners Blog said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you guys are back at BCBC...just wish we could be there at times! Emery is ADORABLE! Can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!!!

Kristi said...

thanks girl! i wish i could come and see you this summer w/ the group. maybe next year when emery is a little older and i can bring her with me!

Annette said...

we are going to Dauphin Island, AL Monday. we are super excited and it will be the first time the girls have been to the beach. Any advice or tips with toddlers in the sand?