Okay. So when we started this blog I kind of unconsciously told myself that I would not start blogging about customers at work. 1. because it usually makes me more upset instead of "just getting over it." and 2. because at the end of the day Starbucks customer stories are really only funny and significant to the chosen few of us who get the privilege of working there.
But you all will appreciate this one.
Monday night Jason and I were closing. This older couple came in, the man asked me...
"what are your coffees today?"
I replied, "we have pike place and decaf pike place..."
he said, "so they're both the same?"
I replied, "no.... one is regular and one is decaf."
so then he said, (seriously) "well which one has less caffeine?"
so I said, "uhh....the decaf."
and he said (seriously) "you know I've read somewhere that Starbucks decaf has more caffeine than the regular coffee...."
I replied, "Noooo...... that is not true. I don't know where you read that, but the decaf is completely decaf."
Sooooo... he said, "okay, well I'll just take the decaf then, not that it matters...."
Where do people get these things?
This is my life. Every day that I work something like this happens. I don't have much faith in the human race after 4 years of slinging coffee.
1 comment:
When I worked for the court, we actually began at 12 pm. I can't tell you how many times I told people, "Court begins at 12 pm," to hear them reply, "You have court at MIDNIGHT!?"
Hehehe...it makes me think those Jay Leno interviews are real.
Post a Comment